Hey, what answers do you need?
T54W – Attended Transfer – How To Guide
The steps below will show you how to perform an attended “courtesy” transfer using a Yealink T54W phone.
The following steps will show you how to perform an attended transfer also known as courtesy transfer. This method of transfer is recommended use for most phone calls as it allows you to announce and talk with the transferee without the calling party to hear your conversation.
- With your current phone call in session, click on the transfer button on the LCD screen. This button will be labeled “Transfer”.
- Now you must dial the number you wish to transfer to. This is either an internal extension or external number. For external numbers, you must dial the full area code+phone number.
- Once you have entered in the number to transfer to, select “Call” from the LCD screen.
- Wait for the other party to pick up the call. Once the call is picked up, you can announce the calling party.
- Complete the call by selecting the transfer button once more.
The video below will demonstrate how to perform the attended transfer.