Mobile App – Attended Transfer – How to Guide
The steps below will show you how to perform an attended “courtesy” transfer using the CoreNexa app on your mobile phone.
The following steps will show you how to perform a attended transfer also known as courtesy transfer. This method of transfer is recommended use for most phone calls as it allows you to announce and talk with the transferee without the calling party to hear your conversation.
- With your current phone call in session, click on the Transfer button.
- Select “Attended Transfer”
- Now you must dial the number you wish to transfer to. This is either an internal extension or external number. For external numbers, you must dial the full area code+phone number.
- Wait for the other party to pick up the call. Once the call is picked up, you can announce the calling party.
- You will see a new button called “Transfer to (name of extension)”. Select that button to complete the transfer.
The video below will demonstrate how to perform the attended transfer.