Hey, what answers do you need?
Desktop App – Attended Transfer – How to Guide
The steps below will show you how to perform an attended “courtesy” transfer using the CoreNexa app on your desktop computer.
The following steps will show you how to perform a attended transfer also known as courtesy transfer. This method of transfer is recommended use for most phone calls as it allows you to announce and talk with the transferee without the calling party to hear your conversation.
- With your current phone call in session, hover to the upper right hand corner and click on the Transfer button. The transfer button is blue with an -> symbol next to it.
- Once you click the button, you will get some options.
- Select “Attended Transfer”
- Now you must dial the number you wish to transfer to. This is either an internal extension or external number. For external numbers, you must dial the full area code+phone number.
- Wait for the other party to pick up the call. Once the call is picked up, you can announce the calling party.
- You will see a blue button at the top of the screen that says “Complete Transfer”. You will click on that button to complete the transfer.
The video below will demonstrate how to perform the attended transfer.